Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: One more Felicity item remembered!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't believe I forgot this, but I think there will also be a Felcity's sister baby "Polly" & baby carriage set! I can't believe I forgot to add that! I wonder if the baby is the little baby the GT has? I think that may be DARLING.. HOW many more days until we can SEE this neat new stuff?!?!?

    Shelly

  2. #2
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    How neat!I did'nt know they had baby carriages in colonial times.Or did they- [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AWESOME!!!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That reminds me-I want to get the 6 book Felicity set before it becomes extinct. I think I've still seen it a few places. I really like the looking back sections and I think I may replace all my story collections with the 6 book sets. I want to get the new Felicity book set too, when it comes out along with the other new book sets. I also want to add the original versions of the Samantha, Addy and if I'm really lucky Molly.

  5. #5
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    How neat!I did'nt know they had baby carriages in colonial times.Or did they- [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">http://www.online-shopping-webmall.c..._strollers.htm

    It was invented in 1733, but only the very wealthy would have had one, and it's quite iffy if Felicity's family would have.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's wonderful and a great idea. Little girls will love it. Truth be told, so will I. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    That is so cool thanks for the info.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A baby sister named Polly in a carriage? Hmmm...where have I heard of that before? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

    Angelina also has a baby sister Polly in a carriage. What a concidence. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Post

    thanks for the info! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Princess_Lyndsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My ship has sunk.... My wallet is going to be mad at me for a VERY long time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •